Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Default Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

I really hope the Cardinals sign DRC. He could be like the next Karlos Dansby, reuniting with the team he started with and helping our defense to improve.

Peterson wanted a legit corner with a proven reputation on the other side of him. DRC might not be in his prime anymore, but he's got a proven track record and probably is the top FA corner remaining.

We didn't get to pick a corner in the 2nd or 3rd round with legit starter potential, and I think we're going to need a stout defense to compete in this division this year. Benwikere and Williams might match up fine with a #3 or #4 receiver, but we might be asking too much of them to be the main option opposite Peterson.

He shouldn't be that expensive... Pull the trigger, Keim.

Seconded.

I'm on board with picking up DRC at this point. Once cuts happen though we'll have a lot more options.
    If anyone wants an avatar or signature for another forum let me know

Along these lines I see the Jags have released Jaelen Strong. I've never seen him play really. Is he any good? Had a few good college years I know.

never did anything with Houston and then Jacksonville, got hurt at the end of 2017 and is still in rehab.

we could use receiver help, if possible bring him in on a minimum deal and take a look...

Iíd like to see us bring him in as well but itís a risk. Heís talented but he quits.

Raze is offline You cant handle the truth

Yes to DRC if he agrees to a reasonable contract. At this point he should be agreeable.

Yes to Strong. Strong might just need to come home. He hasn't come close to actualizing his potential. Great prospect. Lousy results.
    10 JRosen 47 CWilliams 97 MCole 134 DSchultz 182 EBrown 254 CToliver

Hell yea to DRC. I'd also take a flyer on strong. We need more wrs with size. Also looks like giants are will to trade former 1st round tackle Erik flowers for cheap. Might be worth a late pick. His salary is only 2.4m this year

Guys who might be targets of Keim's "one year specials":

WR- Jeremy Maclin
    TE- Julius Thomas
    LB- Courtney Upshaw
    LB- Akeem Ayers
    CB- Delvin Breaux
    CB- DRC
    S- Eric Reid
    S- Kenny Vaccaro

I'm for a Cromartie reunion. Sometime after his departure from the Cardinals he embraced the part of the CB job description called tackling, something that I greatly appreciate in a defensive player.

We need to something at CB. If DRC doesnít quit he could help us.