Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

Would love for DRC to come back. I think he would solidify the CB2 spot. I would also like to see the Cardinals take a chance on Dez Bryant on one of those 1 year prove it deals. Fitz will be gone in the next year or 2 so kicking the tires on a potential replacement wouldnt be bad. Same goes for getting Jeremy Maclin. Just think, going into 2018 with a WR roster of Fitz, Bryant, Maclin, Kirk and JJ Nelson.

I think I still have my DRC jersey.
    New board come join us. http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/

Default roster

drc would be worth a shot
    dez-no way
    eric reid-off field issues-otherwise he wudda been snapped up quick
    strong-only on the cheap

I don't know anything bout the lbs

as already pointed out as camp and preseason unfold there will be a few good players available-that has been sk's strong suit-late additions

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Guys who might be targets of Keim's "one year specials":

WR- Jeremy Maclin
    TE- Julius Thomas
    LB- Courtney Upshaw
    LB- Akeem Ayers
    CB- Delvin Breaux
    CB- DRC
    S- Eric Reid
    S- Kenny Vaccaro
    Good list -- I can see 1-2 of the above being Keim time signs.

Quote Originally Posted by WVcardsFan View Post
    Guys who might be targets of Keim's "one year specials":

WR- Jeremy Maclin
    TE- Julius Thomas
    LB- Courtney Upshaw
    LB- Akeem Ayers
    CB- Delvin Breaux
    CB- DRC
    S- Eric Reid
    S- Kenny Vaccaro
    Tre Boston aswell. I think MJ has said previously that the Cardinals have shown interest, would be a great pickup IMO.

DRC or Dez would be one year signings for if we were making a run this year. Hate to break it to everyone but we are not. Best to prepare for the future with our limited cap dollars and with on field time for younger guys development and evaluation.

The conversation should be "We have no other choice", not whether hes an option. If Aeneas Williams wanted to come out of retirement, we might have to roll with him at this point.

For as much back slaps as Keim is getting this week, he really screwed the pooch with the CB situation...again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Heat View Post
    DRC or Dez would be one year signings for if we were making a run this year. Hate to break it to everyone but we are not. Best to prepare for the future with our limited cap dollars and with on field time for younger guys development and evaluation.
    I must always look at things "half-full" because if Bradford plays 14-16 games (every OTHER year he plays over 14 games and last year he only played one) I think the Cards can make the playoffs. DJ 2 yrs ago outgained EVERY offensive player in the NFL by more than 200 yds (and he essentially missed the last game vs. Rams) and so what team could have gone 8-8 last year having their #1 offensive weapon. QB, LT, DE who had double digit sacks the year before and was playing 3rd and 4th stringers on the OL for most of the season ?????

Who knows -- we may have only 5-6 wins but I really believe the new younger coaching staff will get more out of the following players:
    1) Nkemdiche - defensive scheme fits his talents MUCH better than Boettcher's.
    2) Brandon Williams - Yesterday Wolfley on 98.7 said he is hearing that B. Williams will possibly be the #1 surprise this season after talking with coaches/scouts on the Cards staff.
    3) Reddick - physically super-talented but flip-flopping him into different LB spots last year stunted his growth ... won't happen this year.
    4) Chad Williams - in BA's complicated offense, rookie receivers really don't have a chance.
    5) Seals-Jones - is he a future Pro Bowler or a "flash in the pan"

Get DRC to make sure the CB2 position is covered and if one of the young CB's under Wilks develop then that will help not having to draft a CB in RD #1 in 2019. However if Wilks (as a defense-oriented HC) can get better production out of "Diche" and Reddick along with return of Golden and addition of CB2 to an already top 10 defense and return of DJ and better running game ... how is this team worse than even 9-7 ?

After listening to Max Starks yesterday, he loves OL coach Ray Brown and thinks the play of the OL will be appreciably better than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseCardFan View Post
    2) Brandon Williams - Yesterday Wolfley on 98.7 said he is hearing that B. Williams will possibly be the #1 surprise this season after talking with coaches/scouts on the Cards staff.
    We havent heard this before

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    For as much back slaps as Keim is getting this week, he really screwed the pooch with the CB situation...again.
    It's May. When did we Tramon last season again?