Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh Rosen ESPN interview

Thumbs up Josh Rosen ESPN interview

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/st...caa-2018-draft

Really good read. Just passing it along to anyone who hasn't read it yet.
    If anyone wants an avatar or signature for another forum let me know

Sounds letís draft him.................
    New board come join us. http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/

That was a great read. Thanks for sharing.
    Big thanks to DUSK884 for the sweet avatars!

Can't believe this is why so many people got butt hurt about him and think he's just a cocky, rich a hole for.... I like him more after reading that.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ppedCardFan View Post
    Can't believe this is why so many people got butt hurt about him and think he's just a cocky, rich a hole for.... I like him more after reading that.
    Financial success has been turned into something to be ashamed of for much of the country. Not surprising.
    New board come join us. http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/

Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    Financial success has been turned into something to be ashamed of for much of the country. Not surprising.
    It's ridiculous. You're gonna hold it against him because he was fortunate enough to be born into a family that is successful and well established financially? Oh yeah, pair that with confidence and the guy must be a total ***.

Good read, thanks for sharing. I think he addresses a lot of concerns pretty well there. Its refreshing to hearing something come out of a players mouth that isnt along the lines of "im going to just put effort and let jesus take the wheel"

Quote Originally Posted by R1ppedCardFan View Post
    It's ridiculous. You're gonna hold it against him because he was fortunate enough to be born into a family that is successful and well established financially? Oh yeah, pair that with confidence and the guy must be a total ***.
    MOre click bait stuff... He does sound like a brat though. I dont care as long as he can fling the pig skin I'm good with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Beavers View Post
    MOre click bait stuff... He does sound like a brat though. I dont care as long as he can fling the pig skin I'm good with him.
    I don't think he sounds like a brat personally, just a little arrogant. He's been compared to Aaron Rodgers at times(on and off the field) who I thought was an arrogant ****** when he entered the league but is now one of the most respected players in the NFL. Rodgers is also very close to Rosen and is one of his mentors so that's kinda reassuring. Hopefully he'll grow into a great player and squash those misconceptions.

At this point in Time i could care less if he is a spoiled Brat,arrogant,Jay Cutler jr or like to pull wings off flys and likes to tease puppy dogs...just take us to the Show and win the said show....that is all i care about at this point and time,that could change
    Adios Compadres ...Its been a HOOT!