Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Josh Rosen ESPN interview

I'm really not worried about his character. I think they will be enough vets as well as the coaching staff to steer him in the right direction. They say he is smart, so I think he will get it.

My only real concern is his concussion thing. I truly hope he is not another Kevin Kolb.

Other than that, I think he has all the tools to be our a true QBoF.
    C:\Users\Tom\Desktop\cat A.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thomas cat View Post
    I'm really not worried about his character. I think they will be enough vets as well as the coaching staff to steer him in the right direction. They say he is smart, so I think he will get it.

My only real concern is his concussion thing. I truly hope he is not another Kevin Kolb.

Other than that, I think he has all the tools to be our a true QBoF.
    Mine too
    Adios Compadres ...Its been a HOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by RimrockCard View Post
    Mine too

Mine three. He (understandably) seems like the type to walk away from the game if that becomes a true issue.

I do think heíll be competitive as hell until it gets to that point. His brutally honest approach is refreshing. I want a driven QB who isnít worried about how he is perceived while showing character growth.

Prime example - He refined his nine mistakes comment into three at the press conference

Yes, we need to make sure he is well protected by the oline we put on the field. We can't lose our franchise guy to concussions or any other injury.

Maybe because I have no choice, but hes really grown on me. Im starting to understand him more.

The injuries thing has always been my biggest concern, and they always will be. But at least this forces Keim to invest in the OL. Watch for lots of big money OL and 1st round OLs the next few years.