Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardinals heartbroken they didn't land Josh Allen

I'm just glad we didn't wind up with Allen. Now in time he might be good, but that's going to take more than 2 or 3 years. I still don't think he is going to amount to a winning QB. And I think that story is made up.

Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    That would hav been SKs final nail in his coffin. Just like the DJ draft he is so lucky that Abdula was picked by Detroit.
    I almost forgot about that one.

Drafting Levi Brown over Adrian Peterson will never be forgivable ,but at least that ones not on Keim.

100% believe it.

Steve Keim is a fat Al Davis. He loves big, tall, strong, fast. He thinks accuracy can be taught. It cannot. And the fact he hasnt learned that in 20+ years of scouting means he'll never learn it.

Unfortunately, we often have to rely on others mistakes to succeed. Its why David Johnson is a Cardinal. Keim wanted Abdullah. Lions saved us.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAngelG View Post
    I agree. No wuevotes to pull the trigger.

Besides im sure the masses are extremely happy with Rosen. Heck, I truly believed we were NOT going to get a qb at all this draft.
    Same here I was like " At least they have a chance at the best CB or WR available" instead they got one of the better QB' available.

I seriously doubt SK would’ve given up the draft capital required to move up to 5. And honestly I’m glad he didn’t. We’ve got our QBOTF in place we can look to build around him now with all of our picks and cap space next year

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    100% believe it.

Steve Keim is a fat Al Davis. He loves big, tall, strong, fast. He thinks accuracy can be taught. It cannot. And the fact he hasnt learned that in 20+ years of scouting means he'll never learn it.

Unfortunately, we often have to rely on others mistakes to succeed. Its why David Johnson is a Cardinal. Keim wanted Abdullah. Lions saved us.
    Accuracy is a function of mechanics and can be improved, that's why there are QB coaches on staff. There are Hall of Fame QBs who had below 60% completion rates in College. And the 'fat' thing is getting tired, he's dropped a ton.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

It makes sense although we will never know.

My feeling is Keim really wanted Allen. He, along with many GM's, were in love with his measurables.

Allen is such a wild card. He could very well be another Ben.

Only time will tell. I think Rosen will be very solid while Allen has a bigger upside he also has a bigger bust factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    100% believe it.

You must really be some specimen of a human being. On one thread you boast about how intelligent you are because you kept your grade average above 3.7 even though you didn't attend a class and now on the second thread I have seen you insult Keim by calling him fat. Is there really any need?

And if accuracy cannot be taught golfers best not bother going to the driving range, also someone ought to tell the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo to stop spending hours after training bending free kicks in to the top corner because it's a waste of time.... As CC says "Accuracy is a function of mechanics and can be improved".

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You must really be some specimen of a human being. On one thread you boast about how intelligent you are because you kept your grade average above 3.7 even though you didn't attend a class and now on the second thread I have seen you insult Keim by calling him fat. Is there really any need?

And if accuracy cannot be taught golfers best not bother going to the driving range, also someone ought to tell the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo to stop spending hours after training bending free kicks in to the top corner because it's a waste of time.... As CC says "Accuracy is a function of mechanics and can be improved".
    What in the world are you even talking about?

This story is from Bleacher Report.

It fits the poor fan's seat "the bleachers"

I am going to start a new "Report"

I got a name for it. THE BOXED SEAT REPORT

It is for fans in the ( know ) like say "Owners and GMs"

If the board remembers though I started a thread showing a pic of Steve Keim
    ar a game scouting Josh Allen.