Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cardinals heartbroken they didn't land Josh Allen

Quote Originally Posted by OG Card View Post
    What in the world are you even talking about?
    It isn't difficult to comprehend...

You can improve accuracy, I gave an example of an individual sport (golf) where you can improve you accuracy through improving your fundamentals (stance, swing etc). I also gave an example of a team sport (soccer) where you can improve as a passer/goal scorer (which is also a fluid game like football) through repetition to different situations.

Quote Originally Posted by AriS. View Post
    It makes sense although we will never know.

My feeling is Keim really wanted Allen. He, along with many GM's, were in love with his measurables.

Allen is such a wild card. He could very well be another Ben.

Only time will tell. I think Rosen will be very solid while Allen has a bigger upside he also has a bigger bust factor.
    Gambo just stated the Cardinals liked Allen but Rosen was higher on their board because the accuracy issues with Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    It isn't difficult to comprehend...

You can improve accuracy, I gave an example of an individual sport (golf) where you can improve you accuracy through improving your fundamentals (stance, swing etc). I also gave an example of a team sport (soccer) where you can improve as a passer/goal scorer (which is also a fluid game like football) through repetition to different situations.

Talking about football here sweetheart

"You can improve accuracy as a quarterback because golfers do"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post

No we are talking about the bio-mechanics of delivering an object from point A to B with a throwing motion.

Accuracy, not to be confused with reads and anticipation, can certainly be improved through better mechanics and repetition, which creates muscle memory.

That's what QB coaches and gurus teach.

A class you evidently didn't take. Honey.
    Last edited by Crazy-Canuck; 05-01-2018 at 04:56 PM.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

Red face

This story is from Bleacher Report.

It fits the poor fan's seat "the bleachers"

I am going to start a new "Report"

I got a name for it. THE BOXED SEAT REPORT

It is information for fans from people in the ( know ) like say "Owners and GMs"

If the board remembers I started a thread showing a pic of Steve Keim
    at a game scouting Josh Allen.

HE SCOUTED ALLEN BECAUSE THERE WAS NO WAY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD JOSH ROSEN WAS GOING TO BE THERE AT #10.

In fact , Rosen may have never wanted to go to Buffalo or Cleveland,

Now get to bed and go dream of MULTIPLE Super Bpwls

Wanna know why this Josh was picked? Here ya go
    he has what it takes ask ANDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-7lra0oH6U

He got the Rose and is N !

I`m not buying..but the some will cling to anything that fits their narrative...such is life on a message board
    Adios Compadres ...Its been a HOOT!

I like have you conveniently left off the second example I gave.

For someone with such a high IQ you do struggle with concepts like fundamental mechanics.

CC's reply was sufficient, I will leave it at that.

*This isn't me in any way thinking that Josh Allen will actually turn out to be even a capable starting QB in the NFL

IF this is true, and I have serious doubts that it is, then I can't thank Cleveland enough for passing on Chubb #4.
    If anyone wants an avatar or signature for another forum let me know

Quote Originally Posted by P16 View Post
    IF this is true, and I have serious doubts that it is, then I can't thank Cleveland enough for passing on Chubb #4.
    Back on topic, I also seriously doubt there is any truth behind it.

If they had their heart set on Allen and was willing to move up to 5, we would of had to have given up next years first and possibly this years second and fifth. So you're telling me the Cardinals weren't prepared to offer a similar package to Tampa which would have stumped the Bills two second round picks? Not buying it.

Personally I think it is just the continued smear campaign on Josh Rosen because he went to an unfashionable franchise. When the media was mocking Rosen to the Giants at 2, people couldn't get enough of him. Goes to the Cardinals and the news is mostly negative about him. If he would have been drafted to New England and he would've said the '9 mistakes' comment, the media would have lapped it up, but he didn't so he is made out to be brat/spoiled kid etc. Post draft the whole media reaction of Rosen to AZ doesn't sit right with me.

Unfortunately, we often have to rely on others mistakes to succeed. Its why David Johnson is a Cardinal. Keim wanted Abdullah. Lions saved us.
    You can't possibly be this obtuse. Well, maybe you can.

Here is the TRUTH. Undisputed.

Steve Keim is the GM who drafted David Johnson. No other GM did.

From Pick 55 to 84, every team except Miami, Washington, Minnesota, and Carolina had a chance to draft David Johnson and chose not to. Seattle and the Rams passed twice.

Your verbal vomit is akin to saying the Belichick era/dynasty in New England is due solely to others mistakes, since every team passed multiple times on Tom Brady in 2000.

Belichick is the guy who took Brady. Keim is the guy who took David Johnson. Period.
    Last edited by WVcardsFan; 05-01-2018 at 06:35 PM.