Thread: What! No DeZ Bryant on the first page?

Default What! No DeZ Bryant on the first page?

So what do you think? How much for a prove it deal? What would he add to the room? And maybe just maybe, a good year with qbs that flat spin the ball. If he still wants it, he will sign a 3.7 + some fair incentives. May bring him to the desert..

He declined a 3 year, $21m deal with the Ravens. Meanwhile, other teams are unwilling to sign him for the vet minimum. Cowboys said he couldn't win one on one matchups.

He wants a 1 year deal with an NFC East team to play the Cowboys twice.

Maybe we can convince him to sign a small one year deal to learn route running from Fitz and defy his age... But I doubt he is willing to do that. Plus, we need a CB2 more in my opinion, such as Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.

Watch All or Nothing and you can see with your own eyes why you don't want Dez Bryant on your team

Arrow Id let him join..

Id let him join if he will accept whatever we can pay him and gauranteee him something next year if he plays well.
    I guess he drops balls now..

Ive never liked Dez, always considered him to be a vastly overrated player and a distraction to his team. That said, hed be a significant upgrade at a position we need another player the most. Wed be foolish not to consider bringing him in for the right price.

He's an overrated diva who got his fame because he played for "America's Team". He's past his prime now and not worth the headache... I would sign him on a 1mil deal with incentives but nothing more. Fitz being the HoF player and professional he is could possibly steer him in the right direction.