Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Forward After June 1st!

Default Moving Forward After June 1st!

As most people are aware the Arizona Cardinals are moving in a different direction as of June 1st and change at first is frustrating and uncomfortable. Once the change is completed and a few months have passed by with everyone getting use to the changes as there will be an adjustment period.

While the announcement that is a sticky thread is NOT open for discussion or debate. This thread is freely open for discussion and debate for outside suggestions on where to gather as a group on a message board created by the fans for the fans if someone so chooses to take that task on. I, personally won't be taking that task on as my time is very limited.

I do however want to take this time for those many fans that have reached out to me over the years as I have been admin going on 5+ seasons now. Hard to believe how time flies. I also want to thank Darren Urban for allowing me to take on that task. A Big Thank YOU to all the Moderators over the years that have assisted in running this board professionally as they will be missed along with this board.

*****Keep in mind while this thread is open for debate in discussion the rules still apply until the very last date that this board is active.*****
    "Let's Shock The World" - Kurt Warner Jan 10, 2009 after defeating Carolina Panthers 33-13

so one more month of posting and then it's all over.

Where am I going to go to ridicule the pom pom squad?

so one more month of posting and then it's all over.

Where am I going to go to ridicule the pom pom squad?
    All you have to do is look in the mirror every morning.

Gonna miss some of the posters on here, Good ppl. I don't do "social media" cause it's not too "social". Will still come to the Main site to get my Cardinal news fix. But so long MB.
    Last edited by JosEPh_II; 05-04-2018 at 03:15 PM.

Wut? No more message board for free speech? Joseph Goebbels would be proud!

what? why?

while we may not all agree, very strongly at times, this message board is still fun for true cardinals fans, may they be haters or kool aid drinkers.

when you sign up here, you at least have put in the least amount of effort to talk to other Cardinals fans.

commentary sections, twitter, facebook and others comment sections are sraight up cancer, the worst.

how will ther ever be a long standing thread over months or even season. every new article all the attention shifts to it and the old ones are forgotten.

stupidest idea ever...
    Last edited by Switzerland; 05-04-2018 at 04:18 PM.

how about setting up a Discord server?

I hope that another professional message board for Cards fans is hosted and managed by this summer. I will miss this old site a lot. I have made many friends and learned much from everyone.

I know that board hosting and management activities are costing more and taking more time than ever. There is no free chicken. And we are all busieer. I volunteer here. So do others.

I would pay a small subscription fee to participate in a professional board in the future. However, I absolute will not socialize on Facebook or other gossipy commercial site where members are exploited for profit. I don't need that.

Keim finally had it with my fat jokes

cardinals I donít agree with the change.

I donít agree with removing our forum.
    Why not start a new forum on the new website, totally fresh?
    We desire this type of community where we can post threads and have conversation about topics.
    The proposed plan entirely removes the community.
    Please do something!
    Thanks

Honestly, commenting on articles and news items has never interested me as much as the MB concept. I'm really surprised it's not being continued, but nothing is forever. The reality is I'm much less likely to use the new offering.

I mostly feel sorry that all of you will miss out on my humble, brilliant, insightful, clever and always correct takes. There will be an OJ Anderson post sized hole in your lives.

Hitz me right in the sadz.

We should probably have a full page dedicated to my best postings...which in reality, would be all of them.
    Last edited by OJ Anderson; 05-04-2018 at 05:01 PM.
    If I didn't say it, it didn't need to be said.