Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Moving Forward After June 1st!

Sad to see the board shutting down. Seems to be a trend with teams though as they move conversation to social media.(meh)

Quote Originally Posted by OuterLimits View Post
    Sad to see the board shutting down. Seems to be a trend with teams though as they move conversation to social media.(meh)
    So, don't rely on teams to provide wide ranging forums where critical voices can be heard as well as those of strong support.

IMO this trend to only social outlets severely limits meaningful commentary, and relieves the teams of the cost and effort to have
    and maintain their own forums. A gain for the teams, a loss for fans.

I encourage all current and former participants on this forum to migrate to the succeeding fan forum, operated by fans, for fans. You will find lots of old friends
    who were on this forum already there, plus a surprisingly large number of new participants who had previously only read posts here .

The link to the new forum has been noted in previous posts above. Please join the rest of us who support, rant, root, gripe and converse about all things concerning the Arizona Cardinals.

You will be welcomed to be back among friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaojin View Post
    I have spent over 15 years on the Cardinals official board. I remember the switch to this current new one in 2006

Youíre killing a long-time community. Itís tragic.

EDIT: We all fight but thatís part of the tradition along with gameday threads and other discussions. This feels like I am losing a family member.
    The Community LIVES!! No funeral necessary when the "corpse" is alive and well !

http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Knobby View Post
    The Community LIVES!! No funeral necessary when the "corpse" is alive and well !

http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/

Yes, The Community Lives

Thanks to those who created the new forum

Here is a tribute to them! Thanks guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuoKNZjr8_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuoKNZjr8_U

It was time for the forum to end. Note the underwhelming response by members to show support for a new forum. Mods allowed the board to be hijacked by a few members who would rather argue with other members than allow posters to offer their opinions unmolested. I predict the same for the new board. As indicated by the pitiful response to requests for current members to join the new forum I predict that the new forum will be dominated by the mutual admiration society that ruined the old board. The team is justified to put distance between themselves and the motley few that ruined the original forum.
    Well, maybe so.............

Wow...I've been here since January 2006..enjoyed everyone's input...great bunch of people...
    Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

Will miss this forum but have posted on the Free Forum. Thank you!
    All Alone Am I!

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy View Post
    It was time for the forum to end. Note the underwhelming response by members to show support for a new forum. Mods allowed the board to be hijacked by a few members who would rather argue with other members than allow posters to offer their opinions unmolested. I predict the same for the new board. As indicated by the pitiful response to requests for current members to join the new forum I predict that the new forum will be dominated by the mutual admiration society that ruined the old board. The team is justified to put distance between themselves and the motley few that ruined the original forum.
    Oh hell it's a fresh start let go of the past and give it a try.

of the 267 active forum members 203 have signed up on the new #1 UnOfficial Board..........not to shabby for 2 weeks
    Adios Compadres ...Its been a HOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy View Post
    Wow and I thought I was being a debbie downer...