Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving Forward After June 1st!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz View Post
    Keim finally had it with my fat jokes
    "Jokes"? I don't remember a smiley face or a "haha", or anything similar. You've been lambasting him for weeks now genius. Way to go. Hope you're happy.

i gotta tell the truth...gonna miss all you malcontents ...watchin the game at home on Sundays just aint gonna be the same
    Adios Compadres ...Its been a HOOT!

So who is in on helping to set up a new board for the fans? I have some basic web skills and would be more than happy to contribute.

We basically have one month to get things migrated over and start an unofficial forum.
    New board come join us. http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/

Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post
    So who is in on helping to set up a new board for the fans? I have some basic web skills and would be more than happy to contribute.

We basically have one month to get things migrated over and start an unofficial forum.
    I`m Game

Quote Originally Posted by native az View Post

The big issue isn't setting up a forum, that would be fairly easy. The big issue is keeping it alive. Whatever forum is built won't have the benefits of being attached to azcardinals.com and will be therefore much harder to keep active. It's highly likely the forum would fail.

What will likely happen is that fans will find places to post in facebook groups, and on reddit.

I'd be willing to help. I'm just saying that no one should get overly invested in the new forums success.
    Last edited by TMoney; 05-04-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TMoney View Post
    The big issue isn't setting up a forum, that would be fairly easy. The big issue is keeping it alive. Whatever forum is built won't have the benefits of being attached to azcardinals.com and will be therefore much harder to keep active. It's highly likely the forum would fail.

What will likely happen is that fans will find places to post in facebook groups, and on reddit.

I'd be willing to help. I'm just saying that no one should get overly invested in the new forums success.
    All true and the 1st thing i thought...i`m still game

Oh wow. This actually saddens me a lot more than it should for someone my age.

Commenting on articles is terrible. Itís impossible to track noteworthy topics and/or hold a discussion for more than a few hours. Itíll turn into nothing more than the garbage thatís posted on Facebook and YouTube.

I still remember making my account almost 10 years ago.

Itís been a good ride.

Anyone else remember Thesmel?

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestCard View Post
    Anyone else remember Thesmel?
    Oh yeah...he`s really a good guy,,not at all the loony he acted like on the forum..lol..he just like to rattle peoples cage

What the heck! The forum is going away! This is news to me! Iíve been coming here for 12 years! Thereís gotta be a solution for Cardinals fans to continue to connect and discuss the team :(