Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Draft W-L season predictions!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffcardinalfan View Post
    just started thread on new board
    If users want to the can just copy and paste their predictions to that thread...if they decide to go to new forum
    Adios Compadres ...Its been a HOOT!

Cards go anywhere from 8-8 to 11-5. This roster is deeper than the 2012 roster BA and SK took over with back in 2013. HC Wilks will not go 3-13 or even 5-8. That's really saying neither he nor his Staff can coach. Which I do not believe is true.

what new board?

Quote Originally Posted by Itancan View Post
    what new board?
    This one is closing down. See Sticky.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

sorry boys were in for a 4 and 12 season. Bradford wont last 5 games and i saw glennon last year. We struggled to make 8and8 last year and i dont see any improvements on Oline new defence will take time to gel and we really dont know what kind of coach Wilks will be. I hope like crazy im wrong but thats my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by possum5 View Post
    sorry boys were in for a 4 and 12 season. Bradford wont last 5 games and i saw glennon last year. We struggled to make 8and8 last year and i dont see any improvements on Oline new defence will take time to gel and we really dont know what kind of coach Wilks will be. I hope like crazy im wrong but thats my thoughts.
    Time travellers like you make it hard on we mere mortals.

We went 8-8 with 14 on IR.
    Time travellers are making being a fan hard for the rest of us.

what new board?
    For those wanting the link to the new site.

http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/
    Zeke

what new board?
    This one http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/
    New board come join us. http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/

I think we will be better than all the "experts" are saying. The NFL is very hard to predict with injuries and teams showing massive improvement one year to the next. There will be a "worst to first" and there will be some teams that are very highly regarded that struggle.

I do not think its a lock that the Rams are great. I do not buy into the idea that New England is going to fall off a cliff. I think a team like the Chargers could be really good....but they could also be one key injury away from a lackluster season.

Looking at our schedule I think we will 9-7 and may have a shot at the wildcard. I think we will beat Seattle twice, and split with the 49ers and Rams.

If we have key injuries like last year, then we could easily go 4-12....but that is the case with almost every team.

The biggest positive is that we held on to our 2019 picks. This season could be a tough one, and if we end up as one of the worst teams in the league the only consolation will be a potentially franchise changing offseason with a high draft pick and 100 million in cap space. The fact that we have Rosen in place AND have our full arsenal of picks next year is huge.

Bottom line for me: I think we will be better than expected, but if we are not I think we have the pieces in place to make a drastic turn around in 2019.

I would be surprised if we lost fewer than 7 games or more than 10. I think 7-9 - 10-6 is our range.