Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parking Passes: How to get them?

Default Parking Passes: How to get them?

I bought tickets off Ebay (Broncos; Rams) but they didn't come with parking passes. How/where are we supposed to park with no paid parking?

You can go to Stubhub.com and buy em seperately.

Hotrod1947 Guest

I asked this same question to the Cardinals and was told that single game parking was in Lot H only which is north of Glendale on 91st Ave. I saw cars being turned away from Orange West because they did not have a Orange West parking pass. You have to take a shuttle from Lot H but the shuttles were running frequently. Tailgating is allowed in Lot H. Hope this helps.

BERTRAND #92 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod1947
    I asked this same question to the Cardinals and was told that single game parking was in Lot H only which is north of Glendale on 91st Ave. I saw cars being turned away from Orange West because they did not have a Orange West parking pass. You have to take a shuttle from Lot H but the shuttles were running frequently. Tailgating is allowed in Lot H. Hope this helps.
    I saw a lot of those fans as I was entering the West lot where we are assingned. The funny thing is almost all of them were Steeler fans... LOL HA HA ! Not only did they get scalped they also had to walk their little ******* off !

From what i understand, any body without a parking pass needs to park in lot H. Parking is still free, but you have to ride a shuttle bus into the stadium.
    I BLEED CARDINAL RED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffcard80
    I bought tickets off Ebay (Broncos; Rams) but they didn't come with parking passes. How/where are we supposed to park with no paid parking?
    Too bad you didn't buy tickets from me. I've included the East preferred parking pass with any tickets I've sold.

This is going to be a problem because people selling tickets are figuring they can double dip by selling off their free parking passes. I don't think it's right, but it's the capitalist system.

Lot H is your solution unless you get into a carpool situation. Check out this Cards fans website. www.redforceone.com He's offering bus rides from some restaurant for around $20. Sounds like a bargain right now.

There is a church just across the street from E green parking that lets in park in their lot for $5, at least they did so Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by seeinredyet
    I saw a lot of those fans as I was entering the West lot where we are assingned. The funny thing is almost all of them were Steeler fans... LOL HA HA ! Not only did they get scalped they also had to walk their little ******* off !
    You must have a different definition of little than I do.....Those were some big 'ol corn fed steeler butts that I saw......
    Follow the Kid: facebook.com/kidstallyn and @KidStallyn on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by donnasaurus
    ... Check out this Cards fans website. www.redforceone.com He's offering bus rides from some restaurant...
    Thanks for the plug... We had a great time Saturday. The bus left around 11:15 from I-10 & Ray Rd. and we were in our seats by 12:30. We got dropped off and picked up in the same location at the stadium and were back to I-10 & Ray Rd. by 5:00 pm.

I will be adding pictures from Game1 to www.redforceone.com tonight.
    LET'S GO CARDS!!

BERTRAND #92 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KidStallyn
    You must have a different definition of little than I do.....Those were some big 'ol corn fed steeler butts that I saw......
    **** ... true .